Himachal Pradesh Elections 2017 Live Updates, News, Polling Percentage: Before the elections are held all the parties set to be ready for the polls, after the 5 states polls are completed in the first quarter of 2017 the Party (AAP) seems ready for the HP Elections 2017 whereas the BJP and Congress might also looking forward. As said that the elections expected to held in last quarter of 2017 or first quarter of 2018, whenever it’s to be held, but the people will have the choice the choose their new leader or the same one, if someone wasn’t working than people can replace the leader or MLA, although to form government without alliance a party needs 51% of total seats and if any party unable to get that much then there could be hung Assembly situation and in that case parties can have pre-poll or post-poll alliance with any other party or independent candidates to form government.
Himachal Pradesh Elections 2017 Live Updates | HP Assembly Polls 2018
- Morning: With the rising sun, the people could come out of the home to cast their votes [expected]
- Morning: People began to vote and voting percentages will be updated here time to time [expected]
- Evening: Media to release the exit poll data only after the Election Commission permits [expected]
- Stay tuned with us; more live updates will be updated on the elections day only; the above are just expected updates.
Himachal Pradesh Elections 2017 Latest News | HP Elections
- Polling Day: xx:10 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: AAP CM Candidate [if declared before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:35 am: INC CM Candidate [if declared before elections] to cast a vote
- January 03, 2017: Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat next on AAP list, says Kejriwal | Source: The Indian Express
- October 3, 2016: AAP would emerge as third force and will contest in all 68 assembly seats in next elections said HP AAP in-charge | Source: The Indian Express
Himachal Pradesh Elections 2017 Polling Percentage | HP
- Time – xx: xx am: The polling has started and people going to the polling stations or polling booths
- Time – xx:30 am: The –% Polling has been recording till xx: am in the morning
- Time – xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase by evening
- Time – xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls may be available if Election Commission allows.
- Time – Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day only.
There are in total 68 seats in the HP state out on which depending on the election commission the elections can be held in single phase or multiple phases like Phase 1 and Phase 2 etc., don’t worry we are here to update on this website. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Indian National Congress (INC) and other parties are expected to contest the polls.
If you would like to ask anything or want to share some information on the HP Elections 2017 then you are welcome, you can share your thoughts, feedback, etc. in the comments section, even the questions re also welcome, we will try to get back to your questions as early as possible, till then you can subscribe to us, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, you can share this website www.hpelectionsresults2017.in.